Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 6 January 2011

Wishing You all a Happy 2011.....the Healthy part of that wish is down to you though....YES, YOU!

So as I push on from Christmas Holiday illness....no doubt as the result of a wayward sneeze on the London Underground or as is most likely, the failure of most of the general population to wash their hands,.....(and possibly a certain amount of relaxation of the acid/alkaline balance caused by festive eating)  l feel it's only appropriate to mention now that l wont be on your backs this year pushing a balanced, somewhat healthier lifestyle, that choice is very much up to you....for the large part, l don't care whether you listen to my advice and ramblings or not!

However, despite this blase attitude of mine now, l more than anyone realise that we live in a life where so many things are already pre determind or decided for us whether we like it or not, so what l can promise is to constantly provide you, like l provide myself, with the tools and knowledge to give body and mind the best chance to enjoy life, whatever that might consist of doing, whether for individual wellbeing or better family living and hope that something that l write on here or even mention one-to-one in clinics may be of some benefit, however big or small.

We are all individuals, one cap does not fit all, but hopefully some of the tools l provide on here may be of use!

Keep it simple, individual and Balanced


I am going to Enjoy this year, it has so much to offer, and if l can keep my energy levels constant, my sleep patterns regular, my diet balanced, my mind calm, my body youthful, my mouth smiling and my heart pumping (as well as getting to the beach more often than not) l shall go some way to living my life how l want it and in the knowledge that my health, body and mind are in good shape!

Only Dilemma.. Half Detective/Half Adventurer!
I don't want to change much, l may dress like a cross between Sherlock Holmes and Bear Grylls at the moment, but l am happy and calm and looking forward excitingly, and look back with fondness not bitterness.....which l have been told helps....so l have been told anyway!



Not quite my office...but close enough!

To gain further insight on a more personal level into a healthier, balanced, happier lifestyle, as well as my insights on here, l shall be available most weeks at My London Clinic at the countries leading Organic Lifestyle store, So Organic in Greenwich, as well as home visits to many other parts of Greater London. 


Where ever we meet, through the fibre optics of the wonderful but at times absurd World WILD Web.....or in the Historic surroundings of the Royal Boroughs, where ever, when ever, l am at your service.

Toodle pip!


Get Fit and Healthy in 2011
Healthy Eating, Diet & Weight Management Clinics
Introductory offers January - March 25% off.
Local Business, Key workers & Students 35% off.
Full Consultations, Drop in sessions & Home Visits
See shop for Details (Limited Availability).


Home Sweet Clinic!
Ray of Sunshine Nutrition  
So Organic
22 Nelson Road
Greenwich
London
SE10 9JB
0800 169 2579
View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment